Hyland’s Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Syrup naturally calms your baby’s system especially at nighttime, while relieving the pressure caused by nasal and chest congestion. Easy to administer, this syrup should always be in every parent’s medicine cabinet so they can be ready for those unexpected colds when they arrive.
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and eyes, cough, congestion, headache, sneezing and occasional sleeplessness due to common head colds in children.
Chamomilla 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness
Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing
Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes and nose
Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing with stuffy nose
Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes and nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerine.
Do not usehomeopathic medicine
▪ for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
▪ if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
▪ symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
▪ Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing
▪ Hyland’s may be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product
Children 6 months to under 1 year of age: 2.5 mL or ½ teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours)
Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
● Measure only with the dosing syringe provided
● Do not use dosing syringe with other products
● On dosing syringe, mL = milliliter, tsp = teaspoon