D-Mannose is simple carbohydrate found in plants: Dark berries, Peaches, apples and pineapples. Adheres to bacteria that cause urinary tract infections, preventing them from colonizing the bladder, urethra and prostate gland, thus preventing infections.
- ½ to 1 teaspoon, 2 to 4 time a day. Maybe added to your water bottle and sipped all day.
- Higher Amount may be needed to help preventing infection. Consult your medical physician.
- Pharmaceutical Grade D-Mannose Powder.
- Each Teaspoon = 2 Grams Containing 18 Calories
- 50 Servings per Container
- Best when use with our Cranberry UTI Formula
Flavor: Has a mild bitter sweet taste
These statements have NOT been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease